Friday, August 20, 2010

Which model and toy cars do you think I should have?

I'm thinking of setting up a model car museum in my front room.I've been collecting model and toy cars for a couple of years and have quite a collection.I want the museum to be representative of motoring history,but I don't have a lot of room.



I have quite a few small models with an approximately 1:60 scale.The range of scales go up to 1:18,though I have one model(a Subaru Impreza Rally Car)which has a scale of 1:14.



Here are some other cars that I have:Ferrari FXX (based on the Enzo),Chevrolet SSR,Zent Toyota Supra,Mazda RX8,Triumph TR3 A, Porsche 356 Cabriolet Coupe,1999 BMW V12 LMR,1935,1959 Cadillac,Dodge Ram 1500 V8 Sport,Dodge Charger,Shelby Cobra,Suzuki GSX-R 4,Ford GT40,Talbot Lago Darracq,Dusenberg,VW Beetle. I have a few others which I haven't listed.



The car(s) you list can be from any age,any continent, they can even be famous film %26 TV cars, or concept cars which haven't yet and maybe even never will hit the showrooms.Could you also explain why you chose that car.



Which model and toy cars do you think I should have?agv



I would go for the TV / film related cars as they are easily recognisable.



Why not get a big dispaly case built and just rotate the collection?



Which model and toy cars do you think I should have?antivirus software



mercedes s class
porsh
The General Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment