Friday, August 20, 2010

Nearly impossible or seemingly unattainable goals acheived?

did u or someone you know overcome extreme odds against themselves/yourselves?



Looking for stories of great triumph here. What was it like? Did ppl support u? Were u in it alone? Did you beleive in yourself? Key moments? Details please.



Nearly impossible or seemingly unattainable goals acheived?abtuvurys 2005



well im really into talk radio and a particular station. its my passion to work in radio and i really worked my way to meeting and getting to know people that work at the radio station and in a matter of a year i am now working with the station. my name is known all around and people like me here. i love it and i feel that is come a long way and never thought id be where i am today



Nearly impossible or seemingly unattainable goals acheived?antivirus programs



My uncle survived Vietnam and won 2 medals for courage and valor. Although I would have disagreed with that war, I have the utmost resoect fro someone who can survive that sort of madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment