Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Revised poem...please edit?

This is a poem about my heroine in my book-her name is Amethyst, and she is a vampire.



To save her world, she has to kill herself, killing with her the evil Pain, Misery, Deception, Envy and Despair.



This is about her journey to her death.



Silence.



Bordered by fear.



Pain closing in,



I'm fearing the worst.



Darkness blurs into grey



The stars i can't see shimmer



I close my eyes



And try to cry.



No tears come



I was made to fight



Made to take the Pain



Misery



Deception



Envy



and Despair



Life did not belong to me



It never will



Love will never triumph.



How can love exist,



In one who has never felt it?



I hope someone can save me.



Anyone.



But there is no-one there



To hold my cold hand



Death is standing,



Waiting,



With open arms.



Beckoning to me,



To walk to him.



Blue Eyed Death,



Forever chasing,



Never catching.



Till now.



Pain is fading...



Leaving you is pain enough



What do you think?



Please note:i am only a fourteen yr old girl.



XD



Revised poem...please edit?systemworks



i think that it is good but it needs tying together to be able to bring it from the beginning to the end. Try some repitition in words or phrases. but, it is a poem so it's supposed to be how you want it not someone else

No comments:

Post a Comment