Monday, August 16, 2010

Liked it?? must read!!!?

i found it ont the internet %26 thought of sharing it with you all! i wanna know what your think about this peom! what are your views about this peom?



A thunderous silence



breaks through my thoughts.



What was once many great ideas



is now a triumph, lost.



Baffling words tumble through my mind.



Reflections of darkness hover.



A disturbing peacefulness beckons to me,



and inside myself, I take cover.



What would it be like to stay there forever?



To be lost in all my cares?



From the inside, looking out -



I cry silent tears.



this is truely a deep poem i think! it expresses so much! the pain which that person is hiding..is so much!



Liked it?? must read!!!?noton



fan tas tik



but i wud like 2 tell u



akeke aye hum is duniya mey



akele jayange ek din



jeena yahaan, marna yehan



iske siva, jaana kahan



naked i came outta my mothers womb



naked i return thither



if a person realises that one fine day



v gotta call it quits 4rom this wretched world



n' v arent gonna take anything along with us



n' b satisfied vith vot v've got



like there r millions of un42nate folks thru'out this world



without a drop of water 2 drink



no food 2 eat



no clothes 2 wear



no roof 2 cover theur heads

No comments:

Post a Comment