Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Are you doing anything exciting for Spring Break?

I'm going on a cruise from March 8-15. Carnival Triumph. Anyone else going to be there?!?!



Are you doing anything exciting for Spring Break?spyware



Nothing...



Are you doing anything exciting for Spring Break?virus scan



no
yeah im doing something for spring break, :) going back to pismo beach where i used to live, party it up with my best friend and have hella fun :) anyone else going?
nothing
I'll be at work, just like every other day
I'll be there if you want me to come
does everybody get a spring break? :D
Kickin @ss and sleepin till noon!
Spring Break for me is a friday,the weekend,and the following monday.it's lame i know so i'm not gonna be able to do anything.
I'm flying to Euro...want 2 go ?
Im going to get crazy. I will try to be about 5 minutes late to work one day.
I'm having my spring break late. Around the end of April I'm going to the Dominican Republic for three days and just relax.



For the actual days of Spring Break, I'm going to be working.
Princess Cruise to Mexico! (Whoo Hoo!!)
We might be going camping if my family and my familys friends can work something out. But we're all on different schedules for Spring Break, so it's going to be kinda hard =P
haha it's nice to see you here!!! but YES!!! I'm going to Myrtle Beach with my girls, good times.



you're going on a CRUISE?!! oohh i'm jealous. have fun!
Going to NY for a week for some shopping and then to the turks and caicos for a week
Going to BORA BORA with my 2 girlfriends,



yeah boooooooooooooooooooooooy
going to Miami

No comments:

Post a Comment